BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
La Shara B.
I never purchased from here but I did receive flower someone had purchased for me for my birthday. They were wonderful and very pretty. It was well organized in a pretty bouquet
April G.
I decided to make Christmas shopping easy this year with 1-800-flowers. It was my first experience but turned out great. I bought a gourmet cheese basket for my parents and inlaws.. both recieved their gifts on the days I selected, just before the holidays. The adorable baskets had tons of goodies inside and were actually more luxurious than I expected. My father in law ate 90% of their basket the day they opened it! The cheese and spreads are high quality, as is cute basket which can be used for anything year round. I also purchased a chocolate lovers basket for my bff. She loved all the goodies inside and felt so appreciated!
I noticed I was charged 3 times for the cheese baskets and emailed the company who promptly, politely responded to let me know they'd remove the charge. Great customer service experience
I decided to upgrade my orders to get year round free shipping. I was so pleased with the quick service and quality. I will use for birthdays, holidays, and for fun year round!
Alli A.
For work, I was asked to order two sets of flowers for clients. Our usual local stores were not available to deliver same day so I opted for 1800Flowers as I know they do offer same day service. The first order arrived as expected (the reason I gave it two stars rather than one). The second, however, was a more expensive bouquet that I selected from the site. What was expected and what was delivered was NOTHING alike. I was incredibly disappointed and embarrassed at what the client received. I called 1800Flowers and they issued a full refund, sent a coupon for 15% off the next order and scheduled a redelivery. The second delivery did not arrive. I called again. They assured me it would be sent the following day. It, again, was not delivered. I will never use this company again.
Ebony O.
Pittsburgh
I have ordered flowers from here a few times and they were very helpful and the flowers were beautiful when they got here.They were on time .The flowers lived a couple weeks .
Franchesca L.
Evans City
I ordered flowers and a box of chocolate covered strawberries for my mothers birthday.  Although the product was great, they charged separate fees for shipping each item.
Judie M.
los angeles
I wish there was a better way to compute the complete cost before getting to the end of the order. the flowers cost then there other fees that I don't know about till the end
Jenny P.
Eastchester
1-800-Flowers is always a great way to send those last minute condolences or congratulations. Love the same day delivery options and the selection and add-ones can't be beat!
Palmira B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always a great selection and great prices.  Customer service is always great.. Very friendly and helpful.  They only use the best quality...and they always have great prices
Christine S.
Hood River, OR
I have used 1-800-flowers numerous times with great success. In my work I often am ordering gifts for various occasions. Overtime I have tried numerous services. I have encountered a number of issues that have led me to swear off other flower delivery companies. I cannot afford the chance that the arrangement arrive and not be what was promised from the website. When you take the time to send this gift to an employee the flower arrangement is a reflection of you. I have to trust that the company I pick will deliver the flowers I expect. I want to trust they will value the recipient as I do. I find their arrangements to always be fairly priced with frequent promotions. Their flowers look as beautiful in person as they do online. I highly recommend this service and am grateful for their consistent quality and reliability.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.