BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Ali H.
The flowers were gorgeous and so was the packaging. I was a little blindsided by the price. With shipping and fees, it ended up being almost double the advertised price.
Alexandria S.
Midwest City, OK
Wonderful product but a little pricey for my taste. They looked beautiful and were raved about but good gracious how can flowers be so costly? Their smile was worth it though!
Becky s.
kings park ny
they are outgoing and have beautiful flowers I order flowers for mothers day and for other holidays for my family. my favorite purchase was my mothers day gift for my grandma
Amanda H.
Minford, OH
My husband always orders my flowers this way! I have to say the look and smell amazing!! I love getting flowers in a box you never know what you have till you open your box!!!
Emily L.
1-800-Flowers is around mainly for convenience. While most of the time the arrangements are very nice looking, I find it cheaper and more reliable just to call a local florist
Anthony B.
Rutherford, NJ
Great service alot of the times flowers come damaged but what I like is that there guarantee is official and they always fix the issue other than that good prices and services
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
Great options available to order. Fast delivery times, which makes ordering even easier. Prices are affordable and the arrangements are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!
Laura G.
Kansas City, KS
Bought flowers for a friend during a sale and was concerned about the quality of what would be delivered. They delivered a beautiful bouquet that looked just like the picture!
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The website is very user friendly and they had a very speedy delivery time however I was a bit disappointed that the bouquet I ordered did not look as nice as it did in the pictures.
Constance S.
Easy, fast, simple and reliable. I've ordered from this company at least a dozen times. It's great for business gifts or for your mother's birthday. No hassle & easy delivery!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.