BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Krisdee D.
Good service. Florist I was connected with was able to make an arrangement close enough to what I desired, but not exact. Very courteous and delivered in a timely manner.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
it was an ok price. not the greatest delivery price but pretty flowers & they run promotions a lot. would recommend if you don't live close to the recipient of the flowers.
Hannah P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
Fast and easy. They offer same day delivery which can be convenient sometimes. The only things is sometimes the flowers show up half dead or look nothing like the picture
Laisha A.
Costa Mesa
1-800 flowers has the freshest flowers ever. They make cute bouquets. My boyfriend recently went here to get my corsage for prom and it was incredible. They are fast on time.
Alana W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love how convenient it was to order flowers and gifts for my mother and grandmother on Mother's Day! Prices are reasonable and the flowers arrived in perfect condition!
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
I recently put an order through for Mothers Day and it was pretty expensive only because she lives in a very rural area but if it weren't for that its an excellent price!
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My mom got her flowers the Dame day I ordered them. They were fresh and beautiful. Customer service was awesome. They were packaged well and super affordable. 1-800-Flowers
Lou G.
I ordered flowers for my mother-in -law. They arrived on time and were beautiful. The delivery person, was was friendly and even told my Mother-in-law Happy Birthday.
Kristin O.
I've used 1800Flowers for several occasions. They do a nice job and their delivery is on time. They are a little pricey so I usually only use them when I have promo code.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
1-800-flowers is a reliable way to send and receive flowers. The flowers are fresh and vibrant. The delivery person was polite and cheerful. I would recommend to anyone.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.