BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Kathryn C.
They are very reliable and always deliver a beautiful presentation. I only use them about once a year but when I need a quick gift delivered they are definitely worth it. I would recommend them to others.
Sara B F.
Fort worth, TX
The flowers seemed as if they had been in transit for sometime. I do love this company and feel like this is the best option for cities that don't have huge floral shops with options. Definitely will use again!
Cecilia C.
My fiancé forgot Valentine's Day! I know. Terrible. So he ordered my flowers the next day and they delivered the flowers the same day and gave him a discount. My flowers lasted months and were placed in such a beautiful vase!
Jessica P.
My grandpa passed away and I wasn't able to go to through funeral, but ordered flowers to send and have same day delivery. They wasn't any delays and I heard from family members that they were beautiful.
Valerie S.
So I decided to step outside the box for Valentines Day and have flowers delivered to my boyfriend at his job.  I sent him a nice arrangement that came from his local florist in a mug.  It got to him on time, assembled and with healthy flowers.  He works at Microsoft and he said all the men in his department were actually jealous.  Whoda thought men like to have special things delivered to work like we do?!  I think the arrangement was fairly priced and I was overall happy with my purchase, so was he!  I get coupons periodically and special offers via email.  I will surely continue to order from them.
Tania G.
Cicero, IL
They need to work on their customer service. I called and it too a while to get a hold of someone. I did love the flower arrangement I picked out and they were on time
Marie M.
Fort Ashby, WV
My husband bought me their rainbow roses from here and they were absolutely gorgeous! They also lasted forever! Another thing I loved was that they arrive just as buds and you get to watch them open up.
Pamela D.
San Antonio, TX
The flowers are beautiful i buy them for my mom and she loves the roses they are her favorite they come fresh and alive there great quality I recommend to everyone who is looking for beautiful flowers
Meera P.
Their service was great! I recently sent flowers to a friend and the service was amazing. From me ordering online to her getting the flowers at her doorstep, it was fast and easy something we all love.
Devin G.
The pictures always look better then the actual flowers. They do have a wide selection and the flowers arrived on time. I will not be getting these again. I would recommend a local florist rather than a big chain
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.