BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Bianca L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that I can order bouquets online however I was really upset of the quality of flowers sent to someone, despite choosing the best option I didn't think they were that fresh.
Meagan D.
I ordered my aunt some flowers for her birthday and 1800 flowers was able to deliver the flowers same day. My husband always uses 1800 flowers and they have always been so pretty.
Lynn L.
Gainesville, VA
I have purchased floral arrangements from 1-800- Flowers as gifts for out of town friends and family. I have always been pleased that they arrived on time and the recipients were always pleased. I would recommend 1-800- Flowers to everyone.
xitlaly l.
really nice flowers. would be a good gift, and they're affordable. any flowers that you want they most likely have, they come in good shape, they're quality is really good. I would recommend to buy these
Sharon B.
W Bloomfield, MI
They are a fabulous service. They have delivery to every state. They always send beautiful flowers. The prices are good also. I would recommend this company for floral delivery.
Julie S.
Indianapolis
The order that I placed most recently for a funeral arrived on time, and was exactly as pictured. The price and delivery made it a compelling option for a quick turnaround order.
Tamara S.
I have ordered two separate orders and they were both late. Both orders were to be delivered the next day and took two days to be delivered. I did get a coupon for future orders.
Chris L.
1800flowers has allowed me to keep in touch and show family and friends just how much they mean to me when I'm not able to physically be there. No matter where work may take me i can always let those i care about knits how special they are
Bradly D.
The flowers were ordered for a Valentine's day present, luckily she didn't care that she didn't get them until the 15TH and they looked nothing like the photo... Not very impressed but the price wasn't terrible but I guess I know why now .
Ashlie G.
Indiana
We love 1-800-flowers. Arrives in a timely manner and so reasonably priced. I have also received flowers from my Husband and they always arrive so beautifully arranged and fresh.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.