BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Akila N.
Madison, WI
Great choice of flowers and good deals that come up for every holiday. I used this for birthday wishes for my grandpa who lives on the other side of the country and they delivered it on the same day.
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
Flower arrangement was delivered on time and was as described. Price was reasonable. I was in a pinch and forgot a birthday. Website was easy to use and checkout was easy . I would use again if needed.
Escarle S.
The first time I got flower from this company I was sooo happy!!!! It was for Valentine’s Day my boyfriend got it for me. It was a nice packaging gorgeous flowers well roses I felt in love ! Yes I recommend it.
Jamie E.
Denver, CO
Awful. If I could rate them 0 stars I would. They took a week to deliver when I paid for next day. Delivery is the biggest fee, not worth the price unless you have to get them delivered.
Thomas D.
I sent my mother tulips for Mother’s Day. The ordering process was easy and straightforward but you need to order well in advance to make sure the delivery will be on time. Unfortunately the tulips were delivered completely squashed but I was refunded completely.
Aline H.
Redding
Seemingly always reliable. I have not received any negative feedback from any recipients that I've sent these too. They are not inexpensive, but sometimes the best way to go for a quick gift.
J_jonahh♐️♑️ A.
Sacramento , CA
I sent a congratulations bouquet to my friend for her engagement, I ordered and customized online. The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and arrived on time! The best service I have used.
Brooke V.
Coudersport, PA
I bought my mom a bouquet of flowers for Valentine's day once and they didn't give me the flowers I purchased and they gave a different vase! I was upset but my mom loves them anyway so I was happy!
Kate L.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday and they arrived on time and turned out beautifully for such a good price. I will definitely use them again since the experience was so rewarding.
Krysteena L.
ugh i will never order from them again. i ordered from fruit bouquets 6 piece chocolate cover strawberries in a birthday box to have it sent to her job. well i had to change the address to our home address because she wasnt gonna be at work that because she was going out of town. when i called to change to the address they didnt tell me it was gonna change the delivery date. so on the day of i waiting and wasnt able to track my package so i called to see what was going on. the guy told me the delivery date had changed because i called to change the shipping address. so i was pissed because it wasnt gonna be here waiting for my wife when she got home as i planned it was coming the next day. so the next day comes they delivered it, i opened the box and it wasnt what i ordered. it was the six chocolate covered chocolate strawberries but it didn't come in the birthday box. smh i will never order from this company again.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.