BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Christina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Recently purchased a gift for a friend of mine from this company and I was not disappointed. My friend received their gift on time and I was very impressed with the timeliness of its arrival.
Victoria A.
Houston
Using 1800Flowers is fast and convenient! It's a great way to make a person feel special. I was able to send flowers to a friend the very next day to congratulate her on her promotion!
Louise S.
Chandler
I ordered a get well bouquet recently, and I did the florist choice . The arrangement was beautiful and they picked the right colors and flowers that I suggested. I would order again
Kayla M.
Eau Claire, WI
The bouquet arrived right when I needed it to, and the flowers were beautiful. It was pretty affordable, and the flowers lasted a long time! I will definitely use this service again.
Amy H.
I regularly send my grandmother flowers, however, I find that calling a local flower shop in her area is much more cost-effective.  1-800-Flowers has beautiful options, but they are so expensive compared to local options that will also deliver.
Yvonne T.
Toledo
The service was fine was attempting to send flowers out of state. Typically I will use local florist. Now I will research the area out of state and skip the middleman and save money.
Missy B.
Olympia
The flowers I ordered for my Mother arrived on time.  The delivery person brought them in the house and checked the water level for her.  She is disabled.  They stayed fresh for 10 days!
Michelle E.
Kingman, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always reliable, always beautiful flowers for a great price. I have never been disappointed with anything I have ordered. Great for a last minute gift or for a gift across the miles.
Allie A.
Cincinnati, OH
Incredibly easy service to use and convenient when you quickly need flowers. Used these to send flowers after the relative of a friend passed away and the flowers looked exactly as ordered from the website. Will definitely return for future orders.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
The roses were perfect! However I was upset with the delivery. They sent fed ex. Fed ex never showed up on time . Ruined my whole surprised . The plus side is the flowers were perfect
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.