BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Ivy B.
Gainesville, FL
Great selection of flowers! I ordered these for a friend on the other side of the country and I was surprised by how fast she got them! It was a little expensive, but worth it for great flowers!
Jaci V.
Irving, TX
The flowers that I ordered for the person that was delivered a baby were late! I was not offered any sort of discount because of this mistake on their behalf not mine! I will never use them again
Ashley A.
I purchased flowers here and they were delivered on time and the receiver was so happy. The online form makes ordering easy and the specials they have for $20 keep me coming back to shop again.
Tiffany P.
I ordered flowers for friend after she had called going through a rough time. They were delivered same day and she boasted about how fresh they were. They were still going strong after a week!
Amy G.
West Winfield, NY
great flowers, very affordable, worked with my local florist when my husband was over in Yemen and he sent me the most beautiful flower arrangement just because he wanted to.  They are faboulous.
Michelle C.
San Antonio
I found the website easy to navigate! Impressed by the product selection and options. Overall quality of the product ordered was phenomenal! Delivery as expected with no delays or interruption.
Makeia C.
Santa Monica, CA
Decent range of flower selection but the price levels/bouquet sizes doesn't appear to be a good value. The flowers upon delivery didn't make it past one day, so wasn't worth the purchase
Erin M.
Lititz, PA
The flowers are of great quality but the packaging they come in is sub-par. A cardboard box with plastic is not how I like to send my loved ones flowers but the flowers themselves are awesome!
Rachael M.
Albuquerque, NM
I ordered balloons and flowers from here for my daughters birthday.They came in a timely matter and they were so helpful.The delivery woman called me prior and said she was on her way and she was so polite.The price was great.And everything was on time.I loved it.
Ashley K.
A lot of times these towers are beautiful and last a long time. Sometimes they come come more damaged. I love the discounts and the fast delivery. I will continue to use this service. Overall it is worth trying. If I have a complaint there is great customer service
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.