BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Ciera B.
I always love the arrangements from 1 800 flowers. They are quite affordable for what you get and also very convenient. Much easier than hunting down a mom and pop shop and often a more reliable source
Adriana G.
Surprise, AZ
Ordered two dozen fresh red roses for my Mom on her birthday. She loved it so much. Great quality and they delivered on time and were very friendly and professional. Will be ordering from them again!
Leslie S.
Olean, NY
Order lots of flowers from here because I think it has some of the lowest prices. The flowers are always beautiful, but they sell out fast, and you need to order early if you want them there in time!
Caroline B.
Really fast, easy, and especially convenient! I ordered flowers for my mom on her birthday in a different state and was so happy 1-800-FLOWERS was so helpful and got them to my mom in a timely manner
Mikalyn B.
Bellingham, WA
I've gotten these the last 2 years for my grandma and mom and they always deliver on time always have specials and always look just like the photos. No complaints I'll continue to order flowers from them.
Michelle N.
Beautiful flowers for a fair price. We recently ordered a really cute sunflower bouquet with a cute stuffed bumble bee that said "Bee Well" on it. Would shop here again for future special occasions.
Jessica O.
Dunbar, WV
Easy to order and find the perfect flowers for any occasion. A little disappointed in the quality of the flowers after seeing them in person vs what was pictured online. A little on the pricey side.
Jean B.
Stafford Springs, CT
Flowers got to my friends place of employment in the estimated time sent by the company. They looks absolutely great! Came with a glass vase and the flowers had no damage and smelled wonderful! I would recommend to anyone that wants to do something special for a loved one.
Kimberly R.
I ordered flowers earlier this year for my mother in laws birthday. She was so surprised when she got them especially in a timely matter as well. I defff will be ordering again. you all never fail me
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Ehh. The quality is pretty hit and miss with this company. If you are able to select a local florist for the delivery you're good to go, but if you actually have them deliver it you generally get junk.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.