BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Maisha A.
Dallas, TX
1-800 flowers makes delivering flowers so easy. They have an amazing selection with comprable prices for every occasion you can think of. The bouquets I'm very fresh and last long!!
Cassandra H.
They came when they were supposed to and flowers were nice a fresh lasted almost two weeks!! Inorder probably twice a year. Quick easy to navigate. It's just right for what I need.
Elizandra C.
Sacramento, CA
Not so great service, I ordered an arrangement for a funeral and they could tell me where it was the day of. Customer service was rude and impatient. The product itself was pretty.
Dana C.
Holtsville, NY
I ordered the cat bouquet and it just didn't look like the picture, in a bad way. I just don't like false advertising, especially for something like an expensive floral arrangement.
Amanda E.
Nanticoke
I use them to purchase flowers for my cousin who is out of town. It was easy and cheap! Plus the flowers looked amazing. I will be using them for any flower delivery in the future!!
Jackeline P.
Orlando, FL
I ordered some flowers for my mom & she loved them. The flowers arrived on time, fresh and lovely. They lasted a long time too because she made sure to follow the care instructions
Jennifer N.
1800 flowers has always provided a beautiful and on-time arrangement for any event I have ordered flowers for.  Customer service is excellent and I am a repeat customer!
Katie S.
Ames, IA
This site is too cool. First of all I love giving and receiving flowers and buying them online and sending them is the best!! Next day, fresh delivery is the best thing to ask for
Michelle M.
Erie, PA
I recently order flowers for my mom. They had a next day delivery option with was great and the prices and promos were amazing not to mention the stunning flowers my mom received!
Bianca L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that I can order bouquets online however I was really upset of the quality of flowers sent to someone, despite choosing the best option I didn't think they were that fresh.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.