BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Whitney G.
Indianapolis, IN
Great way to send beautiful flowers or gifts for any occasion use for work to send my employees flowers for funerals or baby's. Can find affordable options for any price point but usually around $100!
Nicole M.
Charlotte, NC
This place is awesome , I ordered my mom flowers I love in Nc and she lives in Fl she got the flowers on Mother's Day and was so happy ! I would definitely recommend to anyone needing something quick.
Marjorie H.
1-800-Flowers teamed up with my bank, USAA, so I was able to get a small discount. I sent my step mom flowers for mother's day and she absolutely loved the bouquet. She said it was so very beautiful. Thank you 1-800-Flowers for helping me say I love and appreciate you mom.
Sabrina J.
I like 1-800-FLOWERS, they have very good products and they are generally who I order from when I get flowers for someone. They have better prices than other places but they're still a little pricey.
Caitlyn C.
Awful service. I ordered this huge and expensive bouquet and the one my mother received looked nothing like what i picked out, had less than half of the bulk that it was supposed to be, and was left in the sun to die for most of the day. Do not recommend this company at all.
Kimberly R.
I ordered flowers earlier this year for my mother in laws birthday. She was so surprised when she got them especially in a timely matter as well. I defff will be ordering again. you all never fail me
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Ehh. The quality is pretty hit and miss with this company. If you are able to select a local florist for the delivery you're good to go, but if you actually have them deliver it you generally get junk.
Erika Z.
I bought flowers for Mother's Day they arrived on time. The flowers were beautiful and it was easy to order. I don't know if I would buy from them again their 30 flowers turn out to be 60 at the end.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
Usually very good but often times flowers have come broken or half wilted. However, if you call or email 1 800 Flowers they ALWAYS send a replacement for whatever you ordered at no extra cost. Can't complain about that! They have great specials and coupons that keep me coming back.
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A couple times our flowers were not the prettiest and weren't good quality but their customer service was awesome and they offered to give us all our money back! Willing to try this again with them!!
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.