BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Claudia B.
I bought flowers for my mother and friends. They showed up very pretty and colorful. My mother loved them. They stayed on her counter for about a week before they began to wilt.
Connor W.
I had flowers sent to my mother for Mother's Day! It was absolutely perfect because it was a surprise and she lives in a different state. I wish the pricing wasn't so high though
Krystina L.
1800 flowers is the only website I'll order flowers from. I've tried other websites and the arrangements never look half as good as they should. I've never been disappointed when ordering from 1800 flowers and have always delivered on time.
Ashlie G.
Indiana
We love 1-800-flowers. Arrives in a timely manner and so reasonably priced. I have also received flowers from my Husband and they always arrive so beautifully arranged and fresh.
Laura S.
Springfield, IL
I use flowers.com every time I order flowers to be delivered. They have beautiful selections and great deals. Wish the prices were a bit more reasonable but definitely worth it.
Bradly D.
The flowers were ordered for a Valentine's day present, luckily she didn't care that she didn't get them until the 15TH and they looked nothing like the photo... Not very impressed but the price wasn't terrible but I guess I know why now .
Madison T.
Chattanooga, TN
My boyfriend recently sent me flowers through this company and we just weren't impressed in comparison to others. The arrangement itself just didn't live up to the expectations.
Erin C.
Albion
Were delivered fresh and flowers were beautiful
I've received flowers from 1800 Flowers before too and they were always fresh.  One time, though, we were on vacation and they were delivered while we were away.

Kelsey D.
Bear branch, KY
They had some pretty flowers. The prices were alright. I understand that something that has good quality is going to cost, but money is tight. Overall it was a good experience.
Ashley L.
Vernon, NJ
The best flower service in my opinion. I have ordered from other sites that have either never delivered the flowers or took a week over my date to get to the destination. They have the best flowers and have always arrived on time.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.