BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Emily P.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love the quality of the flowers and how easy it is to order them! I bought some flowers for a birthday and everyone was in love with them! Even though I don't shop here quite often I was impressed buy how good the service was! I will definitely look into shopping here again! ūüĆļ ūüĆĻ¬†
Trisha B.
The arrangement I order was even more gorgeous then the pic online. They arrived on time and cost was very budget friendly. Was a bit of a bummer to see a plain clear vase but still very happy with them.
Ashley M.
Plainfield, IL
For two of my really good friends' birthdays I sent them flowers. The process was easy enough online and they were delivered when I expected them to be, but the flowers didn't last as long as I'd hoped.
Jessica I.
Ordering was very easy! Flowers are never cheap so I can't say their pricing was wonderful but they do always have some type of promotional deal going that helps. I have ordered from them a couple of times and never had an issue with anything showing up late or not looking great
Katie J.
Macomb , MI
1-800-flowers always has something special for my gifting needs. My sister in law had emergency surgery and we live 5 states away. I was able to order a cute arrangement and have it delivered the next day. We were not able to be at the hospital but our flowers showed up!
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Easy, fast service and their prices are doable not the cheapest but it's great to have when you want to send out last minute gifts. Overall, who doesn't love flowers?! They are such a wonderful gift!!!
Michelle M.
The bouquet I ordered for my mother was beautiful and was delivered on the day I scheduled it for. The online ordering is easy to use and the website allows you to search for exactly what you want. A++
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using 1-800-flowers anytime I want to send beautiful flowers to my mother or grandmother. They offer a variety of different beautiful flowers to choose from! You will be very happy with there service !
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
They messed up our order once and gave us flowers that were half the price of what my husband paid for. Pretty disappointing. All they could do is give us credit towards new ones...couldn't refund us.
Cameron J.
1-800-FLOWERS was great. Ordered a beautiful bouquet for my mother for mothers' day and had a personalized note attached. The flowers were delivered in perfect shape and the note was beautiful as well.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.