BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
I had to send flowers for a funeral and used 1-800 flowers. Everything was delivered on time, the arrangement looked exactly as it appeared on the website and the flowers were fresh.
Michelle M.
Erie, PA
I recently order flowers for my mom. They had a next day delivery option with was great and the prices and promos were amazing not to mention the stunning flowers my mom received!
Angelica G.
Petal
I ordered flowers from here for Mother's Day and my mom really loved it it lasted her like about 3 weeks the only thing she had to do was fill it up with water I would buy flowers for her every year or other special occasions for her ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stacie D.
Love this company. They have tons of options for flowers. The best part is no one has to be there to sign for them. It's a great way to surprise someone while they are at work. :)
Heather G.
Kell, IL
Greqt prices. I have always had fresh flowers that look healthy and beautiful. Most of my friends and family live far away so when i need a quick fast gift i can count on flowers.
Elizabeth F.
Excellent service! I recently had to amend an order and the customer service was friendly, efficient, and quick. The flowers themselves were gorgeous ad the recipient was thrilled to get them. I would definitely order from this company again.
Ashley R.
Minot, ND
I live thousands of miles away from my family, so sometimes sending flowers is the best way to remind them that I still care. This company is quick to get the product to the recipient, affordable, and makes really beautiful bouquets. I have yet to be disappointed!
Meagan D.
I ordered my aunt some flowers for her birthday and 1800 flowers was able to deliver the flowers same day. My husband always uses 1800 flowers and they have always been so pretty.
Bradly D.
The flowers were ordered for a Valentine's day present, luckily she didn't care that she didn't get them until the 15TH and they looked nothing like the photo... Not very impressed but the price wasn't terrible but I guess I know why now .
Julie S.
Indianapolis
The order that I placed most recently for a funeral arrived on time, and was exactly as pictured. The price and delivery made it a compelling option for a quick turnaround order.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.