BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Donna R.
quinton, AL
I haf great service from this company. Everything was delivered fresh, on time, and looked beautiful. The only thing was its a bit expensive compared to a few local places I can go.
Jackeline P.
Orlando, FL
I ordered some flowers for my mom & she loved them. The flowers arrived on time, fresh and lovely. They lasted a long time too because she made sure to follow the care instructions
Mig B.
Beautiful Flowers, my order was late arriving, got very upset as this was for a party and I was promised the flowers would arrive days before. The flowers arrived three days later.
Vickie J.
They worked with a candy company. Somehow they or the candy company lost the order which had to be re-ordered but arrived much later than the Mothers Day gift it was supposed to be
Jade W.
Alexandria, VA
Pretty expensive. But the flowers stay fresh for their guaranteed time frame. I would use them for a last minute gift if I couldn't get to the store in time to purchase them myself.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
I hace used 1-800-flowers a couple of time. Each time I got flowers the look and freshness varied. Sometimes they were amazing and sometimes they were terrible!Not worth the price.
Tina J.
I love this website!  I have been a repeat customer for many years.  You can save your info so you can send for birthdays and special occasions.  I'm always pleased with their flowers.
Rachel K.
Mercer, PA
This company works with local florists in my area which is nice. Sometimes the flowers have gotten were a little wilted but can back after fresh water. Over all ready to work with.
Caroline Q.
WASHINGTON, DC
Lots of selection available, meaning you can choose something for whatever occasion you need. Sometimes it delivers too early, but whatever I buy getting there is the top priority.
Valerie V.
Escondido, ca.
They have the best beautiful flowers out there different selection for different special occasions definitely recommend flower shopping there plus the delivery service is wonderful
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.