BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
The roses were perfect! However I was upset with the delivery. They sent fed ex. Fed ex never showed up on time . Ruined my whole surprised . The plus side is the flowers were perfect
Sarah W.
I ordered flowers for my grandmother in Europe. The flowers were delivered on time, and we're absolutely beautiful! They had lots of options to choose from, and the ordering process was really easy, even though the delivery location was in Europe.
jamila w.
fremont, CA
I'm sorry...no. It's never what you order. It's over priced, dead flowers. I've never had a good experience with this company. I'm giving them 2 stars for shipping speed, and variety
Allie A.
Cincinnati, OH
Incredibly easy service to use and convenient when you quickly need flowers. Used these to send flowers after the relative of a friend passed away and the flowers looked exactly as ordered from the website. Will definitely return for future orders.
Kayla M.
Eau Claire, WI
The bouquet arrived right when I needed it to, and the flowers were beautiful. It was pretty affordable, and the flowers lasted a long time! I will definitely use this service again.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So my husband has ordered three times from this company and two out of the three times the flowers was dead and he called them and they said they would give him a credit and never did
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Valerie V.
Escondido, ca.
They have the best beautiful flowers out there different selection for different special occasions definitely recommend flower shopping there plus the delivery service is wonderful
Mig B.
Beautiful Flowers, my order was late arriving, got very upset as this was for a party and I was promised the flowers would arrive days before. The flowers arrived three days later.
Jade W.
Alexandria, VA
Pretty expensive. But the flowers stay fresh for their guaranteed time frame. I would use them for a last minute gift if I couldn't get to the store in time to purchase them myself.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.