BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Marjorie H.
1-800-Flowers teamed up with my bank, USAA, so I was able to get a small discount. I sent my step mom flowers for mother's day and she absolutely loved the bouquet. She said it was so very beautiful. Thank you 1-800-Flowers for helping me say I love and appreciate you mom.
Katie S.
Villa Rica, GA
The arrangements seem less expensive than others, but after you figure in total costs of delivery and such, they're just as expensive. Two times I've ordered now and they've left a vase off my order.
Michelle D.
Bay Shore, NY
They offer quick delivery, beautiful flowers, and a great selection. The flowers are always vibrant and "fresh." It's my go to flower shop. I would recommend choosing 1-800-flowers for your needs.
Yohanna B.
Spring hill, FL
I usually get flowers and others goodies for my friends and family that live out state, and i have use them a few times and i have no complains.
Beautiful arrangements and the delivery are on time.
Arun M.
I bought my mother flowers for Mother's day through 1-800-Flowers and it was great! They arrived on time for Mother's Day and looked wonderful. They were exactly as advertised online and she love them. I'm definitely the favorite sibling again after ordering them.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
Selection was easy to make through their website and I liked that there were "recommendations" for occasions. I was a bit surprised by the delivery charges but you pay a premium for such a service.
Jackie T.
Modesto , CA
I would not recommend this company. I've ordered from them and have received wilted and dead flowers. You think your flowers will look like the pictures online and its such a disappointment to see how you've paid so much money for dead flowers.
Cailey H.
Lindenhurst, New York
Having flowers delivered is expensive, but I was away at school for Mother's Day so I didn't have much choice. This website had the best price I could find and my mom absolutely loved the flowers.
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I have ordered from here before &I it's a bit Too pricey. The flower arrangements are simple but cute. They delivery options are hard to get into you must order in advanced because they can be full.
ADRIANA A.
Savannah, GA
It's ok. The flowers do arrive on time, but it's extremely pricey, even if you get a Groupon for it, shipping is extremely expensive and sometimes the flowers arrive frozen or the vases are broken.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.