BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
They messed up our order once and gave us flowers that were half the price of what my husband paid for. Pretty disappointing. All they could do is give us credit towards new ones...couldn't refund us.
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using 1-800-flowers anytime I want to send beautiful flowers to my mother or grandmother. They offer a variety of different beautiful flowers to choose from! You will be very happy with there service !
Reyna B.
Ulysses , KS
I got flowers from here from a friend I loved them they were alive for a long time the only thing I didn’t really like was having to arrange them in the vase myself other than hat the quality was great
Michelle M.
The bouquet I ordered for my mother was beautiful and was delivered on the day I scheduled it for. The online ordering is easy to use and the website allows you to search for exactly what you want. A++
Cameron J.
1-800-FLOWERS was great. Ordered a beautiful bouquet for my mother for mothers' day and had a personalized note attached. The flowers were delivered in perfect shape and the note was beautiful as well.
Whitney G.
Indianapolis, IN
Great way to send beautiful flowers or gifts for any occasion use for work to send my employees flowers for funerals or baby's. Can find affordable options for any price point but usually around $100!
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
I love flowers. This website they give you the flowers and bouquets you desire to have. Its not that expensive & its worth the buy. My shopping experience is amazing. I always shop on here for beautiful roses.
Kristen D.
Provo, UT
These flowers were pretty expensive compared to other local florists, however we were in a bind & wanted to send them to a friend in need that afternoon. It was nice that they delivered them same day.
Kelly R.
Newark , DE
I ordered a bouquet for my mom and it came out beautifully. It was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The prices are fair which is good. The flowers are always fresh and they last a long time.
kylie t.
East Hartford, CT
They are a pretty good company , the flowers were delivered on time and it was a great gift for my mom she loved them . It's pretty easy shopping and it was no hassle at all. I will shop there again !
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.