BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Sigourney M.
Bluffton, OH
Easy to use. It works great for delivering flowers to someone out of my area! We used it for ordering an arrangement for my husband’s parents in another state. I would order from them again if I needed flowers!
Erika A.
Roebling
Loved ordering flowers from here ! Easy website you can choose from cheaper arrangements or more expensive. Website is easy . I think they are good to go never needed improvement! They are my go to store !!!!
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve ordered a few times from 1800Flowers !! Overall I’ve had good experiences and the times that I didn’t they made it right! They are affordable and have good options! I would definitely recommend giving them a try!
Julie J.
Owensville, MO
I have used this company a few times for a few different reasons. I have sent my daughter flowers in the city and my aunt flowers in California and they always aim to please. I will definitely use them again.
Kristie C.
This place has awesome customer service and the flowers are fairly priced and are beautiful! I received flowers from here from my boyfriend and loved them every time. Would definitely recommend shopping here!
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Shelbie H.
Wellsville, OH
I love that I know my flowers have the option of coming from a local florist. It's also great knowing if the flowers will come full boom, or if they take a few days. I love this website and have used t multiple times.
Emma Lynn K.
Goodrich, MI
The recipient of my order from this website said the flowers they received were absolutely stunning and fresh. They enjoyed the layout of the bouquet. The shipping was great and I would recommend trying this out!
Jessica B.
Bloomington, IN
We ordered flowers from here for mothers day. they were delivered quickly, and fresh when they appeared. I have only used it once but I would use in the future. I recommend it highly. Easy to use, Reliable
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
I love their flower arrangements! The flowers are gorgeous. I shop here often. I would definitely recommend getting flowers from here they are amazing. Their sunflowers are so beautiful. I love it so much!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.