BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Eileen O.
Ontario
1-800-Flowers would of been perfect if the flowers were sent fresh from a florist instead of in a box comsidering paying a decent price for the flowers and for them to delivered.
Lori E.
Anniston, AL
We order these flowers for my husband's grandmother who lives a few hours away. She loves them! Their local florists always do a great job copying the arrangement, and the prices are good.
Trina T.
Hope Mills
Used them for mothers day.. I gave them a price range of what I wanted and told them they could decide what flowers and I told them pink was the color she liked... And my mom loved them!!
Ashley H.
Boron, CA
Sent florists choice to my mother in law for mothers day. Turned out gorgeous and she was impressed (hard to do). Great value!! Affordable and delivered on short notice with no extra cost.
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
Quality flowers and beautiful arrangements plus same day local delivery and a multitude of coupon codes available. I had to use 1800 flowers in a pinch and they served my needs above and beyond what I expected.
Miranda L.
Dodge, NE
I ordered flowers from this company for my moms birthday. The flowers were beautiful and fresh, but expensive. I would use this company again in a time of a pinch but not on a daily basis.
Danielle B.
California , MD
The selection isn't really huge, but it works for holidays and birthdays. I enjoy the ease of shopping online for flower and basket deliveries. However, as can be expected, the actual products never look nearly as nice as the products featured on the site.
Shanin A.
Normal, IL
I've ordered a few bouquets off of 1-800-flowers.com and they have always met my expectations. They may not always look exactly like the photo but they are always beautiful and convenient!
Baard S.
Clifton Park, NY
Super easy to use website and always emails me when I have an occasion coming up so I remember to send my wife flowers. Sometimes however the bouquets don't look as good as they do online
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
I love using 1-800-Flowers. They are gorgeous. The arrangements are beautiful. The gifts will always be great. They are on schedule, always. Always reliable. I've used them several times.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.