BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Erika Z.
I bought flowers for Mother's Day they arrived on time. The flowers were beautiful and it was easy to order. I don't know if I would buy from them again their 30 flowers turn out to be 60 at the end.
Yohanna B.
Spring hill, FL
I usually get flowers and others goodies for my friends and family that live out state, and i have use them a few times and i have no complains.
Beautiful arrangements and the delivery are on time.
Atalia D.
San Diego
Loved this website. I ordered flowers on behalf of a friend as a suprised and I was easily able to have the flowers send to a third adress. Decent prices for shipping and arrived right on schedule!
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
Selection was easy to make through their website and I liked that there were "recommendations" for occasions. I was a bit surprised by the delivery charges but you pay a premium for such a service.
Jackie T.
Modesto , CA
I would not recommend this company. I've ordered from them and have received wilted and dead flowers. You think your flowers will look like the pictures online and its such a disappointment to see how you've paid so much money for dead flowers.
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I have ordered from here before &I it's a bit Too pricey. The flower arrangements are simple but cute. They delivery options are hard to get into you must order in advanced because they can be full.
ADRIANA A.
Savannah, GA
It's ok. The flowers do arrive on time, but it's extremely pricey, even if you get a Groupon for it, shipping is extremely expensive and sometimes the flowers arrive frozen or the vases are broken.
Cailey H.
Lindenhurst, New York
Having flowers delivered is expensive, but I was away at school for Mother's Day so I didn't have much choice. This website had the best price I could find and my mom absolutely loved the flowers.
Michelle D.
Bay Shore, NY
They offer quick delivery, beautiful flowers, and a great selection. The flowers are always vibrant and "fresh." It's my go to flower shop. I would recommend choosing 1-800-flowers for your needs.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
The correct flowers I ordered were delivered but they were delivered a day late because for some reason the flower delivery man arrived at 7 PM when nobody was home so he had to come back the following day.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.