BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Chelsea M.
North Mankato, MN
I've always had good luck with 1-800 flowers and the more local florists they use. It's helpful when a recipient sends me a photo of the flowers so I'm assured they've gotten what I paid for.
Yamel C.
Methuen, MA
Great flower service. Never had a bad experience with them before. Flowers are always delivered on time. Only reason I knocked off a star is due to the size in the photos on their website. I always expect the arrangements to be bigger for the price you pay.
Erin D.
Red Lion, PA
Flowers arrive on time and are fairly affordable. However, the quality of the flowers has not been consistent in the past. Grocery store flowers have proven to stay alive and healthy longer.
Simy C.
Cumming, GA
I truly enjoyed selecting flowers for Mother's Day on 1-800-Flowers. I liked the option of receiving a better price for an earlier delivery. However, the prices are higher than I would like. The flowers are gorgeous and I hope to shop again and find lower prices.
Christina W.
Ellerslie , GA
Great service, and pretty floral arrangements for every occasion. I ordered flowers for my mom and while they weren't exactly how they looked online they were better and she was super happy.
Krina P.
Ordered an arrangement for Valentine's Day and it wasn't that expensive - around $30 for flowers and shipping (using shoprunner). But when the person received them, they definitely didn't look like the online picture. The Flowers were less full and not as pretty
Carrie T.
Mt Holly, NC
It was easy to order and use. The bouquets looked beautiful just hoped they would arrive that way and it actually exceeded my expectations. The recipients said they were absolutely gorgeous!
Christina K.
Orting, WA
I needed a delivery the same day I bought them and they came when they were supposed to and the first time I did it, it was a bad experience so I'm glad I tried them because it was awesome
Theresa W.
Clementon, NJ
Horrible experience with this company. Their customer services practices are appalling. I ordered a flower arrangement to be delivered the same day to one of my best friends who lost a loved one. I found out the next day that she never received the arrangement, called 1-800-flowers and spoke to the representative who stated the flowers were delivered to the wrong place and they would resend. Of course, they still never arrived and after a number of calls I gave up. They kept telling me the flower were delivered when I am positive they were not. They offered me a $25.00 credit on my account (no where close to what I spent). This company made me look bad, it's a shame I trusted them with something so important without any previous experience. Hopefully this review can save someone else from this situation.
Katrina C.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Most the time these flowers are beautiful. I would refrain from ordering on Valentine's Day as they have always been terrible! How do you deliver rotting Flowers to a woman on Valentine's?!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.