BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Rayla E.
Orange, VA
1-800-FLOWERS was really great. I had a friend order me a bouquet all the way in Alaska and they were there the very next day. The bouquet was unique and beautiful I will definitely be using this service myself!
Sam J.
This definitely does get pricey fast. The nicer the version the more it costs, but the results of happiness as joy from the recipients is worth it. Plus, they can deliver same day which is a definite time saver.
April G.
Shreveport, LA
Amazing selection and fantastic customer service and people skills! I've used them on more than one occasion and they have far exceeded my expectations each time. I will continue to do business with the company!
Gypsy N.
Anaheim, CA
I love that these flowers always arrive as buds. They live longer, and you have the chance to see them grow. The package it comes in is decent, but sometimes it gets delivered to the wrong part of the building.
Joseline K.
The flowers were pretty, although some did seem to start to turn. No big deal they were delivered. But I did not like how I had to unpackage them. They were Completely wrapped and boxed. Hard to bet looking nice
Zipporah I.
Columbus , IN
I was very happy with the whole process from ordering to receiving. The customer service was great and I got my flowers on time during a very high volume time. I will be using them again! 1-800-Flowers
Natalie S.
Charlotte, NC
I sent some flowers to a friend and they were lovely. It was easy to shop and they were delivered as promised. My friend absolutely loved them. They were a bit pricey but worth it I would totally shop here again.
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
I'm so tired of this game I just don't wanna see you a bad guy and she said I don't have like you do I don't know that you're not going home yet but you know what I did for me and you were my life and you don't
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
Quality flowers and beautiful arrangements plus same day local delivery and a multitude of coupon codes available. I had to use 1800 flowers in a pinch and they served my needs above and beyond what I expected.
Sheree C.
The flowers always come in a well-packaged box. They normally stay good at least a week if not longer. I've also gotten some of the chocolate covered strawberries before and they were really good. I would recommend this flower service from most they always deliver.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.