BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Jessica L.
Sanford, FL
I love this company. So easy to place an order. The flowers are beautiful and great quality. They have so many variations of bouquets. They have budget friendly bouquets and luxury as well. I will use this company again
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
Good products and fast shipping. They arrived exactly the same time as they said. I'm very pleased with this company because flowers are fresh and deliver in time. I'm sure will order from them again. Highly recommended!
Kyle W.
Wichita, KS
I ordered my girlfriend a bouquet of flowers through 1-800-Flowers for her birthday. They arrived at her office early in the morning so she could enjoy them throughout the work day. It is easy to order online and is nice knowing you have a trustworthy, reputable company handling the order of the flowers.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
I was a little disappointed the last two times I ordered flowers from this company. The flowers were not as full or pretty as the picture online and they can get so pricey when you are picking them out and need them delivered. The other time I ordered they were delivered late so she did not see the flowers until the next day.
Taylor W.
80% of the time the order gets there when it is supposed to. Flowers last a very long time and very fresh. The staff pays attention to detail and doesn't mess up on the personal message that comes along with the flowers.
Stephanie P.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Easy to use and they email reminders for birthdays and special occasions. I always order flowers for my mom and grandma on Mother's Day, birthdays, and just because. Always great options and savings if I'm on a budget!
Jenny G.
San Jose
I order flowers for my moms birthday and was personally dissatisfied that i requested my flowers delivered early in the day but weren't delivered towards the end of the day with the wrong vase. I paid extra for a vase.
Yadira O.
Lake Jackson
I loved them. Super easy to order from. The flowers were beautiful and vibrantly fresh. They also lasted a good amount of time. I will be definitely ordering from them again for all my special occasions in the future.
Chamia B.
Baltimore, MD
I used this service I send flowers to a friend! They were amazing! They arrived ahead of schedule the next morning protected from the elements. The person receiving them was extremely happy with the quality and beauty!
Abby M.
Ames , IA
Service was great, it got to me in perfect timing. Flowers were beautiful, arrangement was spectacular. The roses I received were the best roses I have received. I thought they were a little over priced but worth it for my loved one. I will shop again because the delivery process went so smoothly.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.