BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
I love this company. They are so great at what they do. They make sure that the flowers are delivered beautifully and alive. The flowers are beautiful and they have great prices too. I especially love their sale section!
Lynn G.
I wish I could give them 5 stars, but whatever florist fulfills their orders usually skimps on the number of flowers used, so the bouquet is smaller than expected.

The shopping experience is very simply. I will always use them to order flowers, just be prepared not to have the fullness you expect from the photos supplied.
Allison K.
Lynchburg, VA
So many people complain about this particular delivery service! I don't understand. Obviously if there is bad weather, things will be delayed. My experiences have been wonderful and their customer service team is exceptional!
Samantha M.
Quick service, they got my order just right. I ended up not paying a fortune for the delivery. My mother was very pleased with her flower arrangement. I was happy to see her happy. Definitely will use this service again!
Shaye B.
Portsmouth, OH
I have used them about 4 times. Every time, but the last time has been pretty simply and successful. This last time though the flowers weren't delivered to my niece for her birthday until two days later which was really frustrating, however they did refund my money in full which was great customer service.
Ruthy Jane 1.
Los Angeles
I always order from flowers.com. Got my mom some beautiful roses for Mother's Day and she'll love them. Arrives fresh and with no damage. Will definitely utilize their services again. Fast shipping and reliable product.
Devon M.
Oreland, PA
My husband ordered me a plant for Valentine's Day and not only did I receive another person's card with a very confusing message, but the plant never bloomed and it was infested with spider mites. We had to throw it away!
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The flowers were delivered late and were dead upon arrival. I was very disappointed.  Expensive of course, so would probably not order flowers online again. Customer service was decent- they did refund me the price.
Christina F.
Lake mary, Florida
Love using 1800 flowers!
If I have to send flowers 1800 flowers is my first choice! I have had no problems or issues when using 1800 flowers. Flowers can be a little pricey but I recommend! They have not disappointed me..
Brandi E.
Cincinnati, OH
Great service always seems to deliver on time. If you have any issues they are quick to fix it and take care of it. The arrangements are always beautiful. Price point is reasonable can be a little too expensive at times.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.