BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Marykate M.
Roseville, NSW
Flowers lasted a long time. They got there exactly when they said they would. Flower arrangement was gorgeous. The online ordering process is easy. Pricewise it wasn't so bad. I will shop here again. Highly recommend!
Rebecca P.
Auburn, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Timing availability wasn't great at the time, but other people I know have had great luck with them. I do love their selection but also wish theybjad a few cheaper options as well. Overall  I do like them and recommend.
Laura B.
Williamsburg, VA
Website is easy to use. Flowers delivered look just like the pictures. Local shop delivers fresh flowers. Same day delivery available. Many price points to choose from. Have used many times. Would recommend to others.
Tiffany M.
I've used 1-800-flowers multiple times. I've been pleased with the arrangement on a number of occasions but have also had arrangements delivered that have looked nothing like the picture online. It's a hit or miss depending on the occasion but very convenient and I will continue to use it's services.
Joe T.
Berkeley, CA
They sent the flowers as asked, nothing real special about them, I got what I ordered and the person I got the flowers for was happy.  I'd say they were a little overpriced, but it was around a holiday so it was expected. I would be open to trying other places, but things worked out this time
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND
They have a wide variety of products to choose from and ship basically anywhere.  I had the change the delivery address of an order recently and the customer service was quite helpful.  Everyone I've sent them to loves the flowers and has always been happy with the bouquets they receive.
Sarah S.
The delivery is always on time and the flowers are always beautiful when they arrive! I love the option to make the arrangements as big or as small as you'd like depending on budget. I'll continue to use their services
Jenny G.
San Jose
I order flowers for my moms birthday and was personally dissatisfied that i requested my flowers delivered early in the day but weren't delivered towards the end of the day with the wrong vase. I paid extra for a vase.
Abby M.
Ames , IA
Service was great, it got to me in perfect timing. Flowers were beautiful, arrangement was spectacular. The roses I received were the best roses I have received. I thought they were a little over priced but worth it for my loved one. I will shop again because the delivery process went so smoothly.
Yadira O.
Lake Jackson
I loved them. Super easy to order from. The flowers were beautiful and vibrantly fresh. They also lasted a good amount of time. I will be definitely ordering from them again for all my special occasions in the future.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.