BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Morgan P.
The quality is usually great. The last time I tried to order, the florist in the area I was sending to was closed, but I was not contacted until the day of delivery. I ended up unable to get flowers delivered in time
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ordered my friend flowers to be delivered to her work on her birthday! I was able to order them same day!! They were beautiful she was so excited and the price was awesome I will continue to use them in the future!
Heather P.
Moon Township, PA
I ordered for a friend who was recovering from surgery. The flowers were perfect as well as how nice they arrived. Never had any issues with them and any time I called customer arrive they were nothing but amazing..
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used 1800-Flowers for many occasions. My family is spread all over the country, and I often use it for holidays I cannot be with them! I love their flowers, but I also love that they offer beautiful gift boxes!
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Some great arrangements. Wish more of them were available in the recipient's area. Overall have been happy with the service and have used it several times for many different occasions. Easy to order. Would recommend.
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
For the prices and service definitely would recommend 1800 flowers! You can't go wrong with thier deals, and I never had an issue with delivery times. Flowers I buy here seem to last so much longer than store bought
Morgan M.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
They made my mother happy on Valentine's Day. They're great flowers lasted a while. They're very pricey but beautiful and smell great. I'll only buy for special occasions because of the price and I can deal with that
Cassidy C.
Flowers were delivered to me for Valentine's Day. I absolutely appreciate the gesture from my boyfriend, but the flowers he ordered were for 2 dozen where I only received 1 dozen. And half of them were already wilting.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this company every year. I have a friend that passed away several years ago, on his birthday I send his mother flowers. This company has not skipped a beat. The flowers are there for her every year as planned.
Courtney M.
A wide range of arrangement selections and customizations are available for good prices and coupons and specials are available when you submit your email. All deliveries have always been made on time and too satisfaction of the receiver.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.