BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Brendan B.
Oak Lawn, IL
I've used this for my personal life as well as professional and I've never came across a problem with the product or delivery. Always a beautiful display and the website makes it easy to find what you are looking for.
Tiffany M.
I've used 1-800-flowers multiple times. I've been pleased with the arrangement on a number of occasions but have also had arrangements delivered that have looked nothing like the picture online. It's a hit or miss depending on the occasion but very convenient and I will continue to use it's services.
Emily D.
Got a bouquet for my friend's birthday. They were fresh, promptly delivered, and absolutely beautiful! I live in the dorm so the delivery sometimes gets difficult but the flowers were delivered with no problem. The price on the site is reasonable and there are many choices. Will definitely order again~
Samantha H.
Ripley
The flowers i ordered came looking absolutely stunning. The quality for the price i paid was outstanding. The shopping experience was a little stressful over the phone. I will definitely order flowers from them again.
Patricia M.
Flowers were beautiful! They bloomed so nicely and was happy that my mother enjoyed them. Was very impressed with the selection of flowers they had! Never heard of Peruvian lillies before but they're my new favorite!
BettyJo M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've had great success with this online floral company. I can order online which is easy and have flowers delivered that are rare or local. Sometimes the flowers can be pricey. I would order from them again however.
Heather P.
Moon Township, PA
I ordered for a friend who was recovering from surgery. The flowers were perfect as well as how nice they arrived. Never had any issues with them and any time I called customer arrive they were nothing but amazing..
Courtney M.
A wide range of arrangement selections and customizations are available for good prices and coupons and specials are available when you submit your email. All deliveries have always been made on time and too satisfaction of the receiver.
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Some great arrangements. Wish more of them were available in the recipient's area. Overall have been happy with the service and have used it several times for many different occasions. Easy to order. Would recommend.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ordered my friend flowers to be delivered to her work on her birthday! I was able to order them same day!! They were beautiful she was so excited and the price was awesome I will continue to use them in the future!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.