BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Ruthy Jane 1.
Los Angeles
I always order from flowers.com. Got my mom some beautiful roses for Mother's Day and she'll love them. Arrives fresh and with no damage. Will definitely utilize their services again. Fast shipping and reliable product.
sophia s.
staten island , NY
The flowers are so pretty they smell so nice they are very good quality there very long lasting also it’s really good purchase one of my favorites from a flower store I would definitely recommend shopping here to my friends!!
Cam S.
Im a procrastinator by nature so the fact they do same day delivery is a life saver for me in those moment that I forgot to pre order or send a gift to someone not so close by, and the arrangements are always beautiful.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
I was a little disappointed the last two times I ordered flowers from this company. The flowers were not as full or pretty as the picture online and they can get so pricey when you are picking them out and need them delivered. The other time I ordered they were delivered late so she did not see the flowers until the next day.
Christina F.
Lake mary, Florida
Love using 1800 flowers!
If I have to send flowers 1800 flowers is my first choice! I have had no problems or issues when using 1800 flowers. Flowers can be a little pricey but I recommend! They have not disappointed me..
I recently used this service to deliver flowers to my mother in law and they did a fabulous job. They even delivered on the weekend, which was great. I highly recommend this service because it's quick, easy and they have a ton of choices of flowers. They also have varying price points to fit your budget.
Nijaah L.
Great selection online! Looked even better in person! Was reasonable priced for what I ordered, but there was a huge selection...so I'm sure there is something for every budget. Will totally use them again in the future.
Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
Flowers always turn out beautiful and come just a few days before they are in full bloom! Prices are good too! Easy shopping experience, great customer support, will always use 1800 flowers for my flower delivery needs!
sinhy l.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Used them for the first time last October for a friend's dad funeral. I was a little disappointed with what the flowers look like online versus what was actually delivered. But  it was easy, fast and convenient.
Brandi E.
Cincinnati, OH
Great service always seems to deliver on time. If you have any issues they are quick to fix it and take care of it. The arrangements are always beautiful. Price point is reasonable can be a little too expensive at times.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.