BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Lynn L.
The bouquet that I ordered was so beautiful! It arrived on the requested date and it was very pretty! It was a little more than I would normally spend on flowers but it was a special occasion and worth the little bit of splurge.
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
Sometimes when I receive flowers from here they are super warm and wilted. I'm thinking it's because of the truck they are being transferred in and not the actual company, but I did recently send flowers and they were beautiful.
Jenn C.
This service has been exactly the same positive experience for me for years. Easy to find something for everyone. The flowers are always in great condition for about a week, then things get tricky. Great for special occasions!
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
I think that 1-800-Flowers is a great service. I've always sent or received quality flowers from them. The shopping experience is easy and the price points are fair for anyones budget. would definitely recommend shopping here.
Kimberly W.
Killeen, TX
I ordered some flowers for my mother in law and they sent the wrong flowers and they were a few days late I wasn't really that impressed with them. They did send a nice replacement because they didn't have the flowers I ordered
Tori V.
North Babylon, NY
Great if you want to send your loved one or who ever a surprise gift of flowers. They have every flower you could want and you can customiZe your flowers and you can write personal card too. Your flowers will come in good shape.
Lisa K.
Always such an easy experience with 1-800-flowers. I have received them as a gift and have purchased them for others. Always a great experience and beautiful flowers! I would highly recommend to anyone looking to send flowers.
DeLondra E.
I got purple tulips for my mom for Mother's Day. They arrived by the quoted time, and they were beautiful the first day, however, they began to get droopy after the second day, and they didn't end up lasting very long at all.
Yvon R.
We use this online service several times per year to deliver Flowers to long distance family members. Our Family always says they arrived and are beautiful, so we are never disappointed with our choice to use 1-800-FLOWERS !!
Taylor S.
Barstow, CA
i am a very avid flower lover i enjoy the sent and their arrangements are beautiful! my boyfriend always uses this place to buy my flowers would definitely recommend to any lovers and make sure to get their rose arrangements
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.