BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Abby M.
Ames , IA
Service was great, it got to me in perfect timing. Flowers were beautiful, arrangement was spectacular. The roses I received were the best roses I have received. I thought they were a little over priced but worth it for my loved one. I will shop again because the delivery process went so smoothly.
Tiffany H.
Spanish fort, AL
I love 1800 flowers! I love they have the choice to have a florist deliver or if you want it to arrive in a box. The flowers are always beautiful and fresh. The gift baskets always come the way they look in the photos!
Emily D.
Got a bouquet for my friend's birthday. They were fresh, promptly delivered, and absolutely beautiful! I live in the dorm so the delivery sometimes gets difficult but the flowers were delivered with no problem. The price on the site is reasonable and there are many choices. Will definitely order again~
Shea D.
Orlando
1-800-Flowers is one of those places that you get what you pay for. It's easy, fast, super user friendly and allows for a personal message. I have never had an issue and loved each bouquet that has come to my doorstep!
Tiffany M.
I've used 1-800-flowers multiple times. I've been pleased with the arrangement on a number of occasions but have also had arrangements delivered that have looked nothing like the picture online. It's a hit or miss depending on the occasion but very convenient and I will continue to use it's services.
Joe T.
Berkeley, CA
They sent the flowers as asked, nothing real special about them, I got what I ordered and the person I got the flowers for was happy.  I'd say they were a little overpriced, but it was around a holiday so it was expected. I would be open to trying other places, but things worked out this time
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this company every year. I have a friend that passed away several years ago, on his birthday I send his mother flowers. This company has not skipped a beat. The flowers are there for her every year as planned.
Patricia M.
Flowers were beautiful! They bloomed so nicely and was happy that my mother enjoyed them. Was very impressed with the selection of flowers they had! Never heard of Peruvian lillies before but they're my new favorite!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've had great success with this online floral company. I can order online which is easy and have flowers delivered that are rare or local. Sometimes the flowers can be pricey. I would order from them again however.
Morgan P.
The quality is usually great. The last time I tried to order, the florist in the area I was sending to was closed, but I was not contacted until the day of delivery. I ended up unable to get flowers delivered in time
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.