BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Jailyn M.
All the flowers are beautiful! Great service and had a great selection of many types of flowers. They are always fresh , favorite arrangement was the classic roses ! I would recommend shopping here especially for all the guys
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
This is a great easy way to order gifts for people out of town! I ordered my stepmom some Mother's Day flowers and I got to pick when and where they were delivered. They have more then just flowers. They have gourmet snacks too.
DeLondra E.
Atlanta
I got purple tulips for my mom for Mother's Day. They arrived by the quoted time, and they were beautiful the first day, however, they began to get droopy after the second day, and they didn't end up lasting very long at all.
Christina D.
We recently ordered Valentine's Day flowers for our mom.  We paid extra to have them delivered on Valentine's Day.  The flowers weren't delivered until almost 9pm.  They were not arranged in the vase well and came with no food.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Review is from the receiving end!
The package preserves the flowers beautifully and includes everything you would need (even instructions) wish the card was made with better material rather than printer paper, but that's the only complaint.
Daniel B.
Orlando, FL
1-800 Flowers makes ordering flowers easy but it's pretty expensive. If you are in a pinch they are a great resource to get flowers sent when you need them their but you will pay a premium compared to finding a local florist.
Patricia S.
Omaha
I used this website and delivered product was not what I ordered. I was told that they ran out and was provided a lower product. The outsource to a location that may not have what you ordered. Would not order from them again.
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
Oh my God I love ordering my flowers from here they deliver on time you could pick up it's amazing this is for all you lazy people that don't want to go out and get some flowers why do all that work when you can stay home and order online
Debra V.
Spring, TX
Fast and easy service but very pricey. The convenience is there but the charges are sometimes not worth it. The ease in service is great but it is not an month option. If flowers is the goal without delivering them, then this is the route to go!
Taylor S.
Barstow, CA
i am a very avid flower lover i enjoy the sent and their arrangements are beautiful! my boyfriend always uses this place to buy my flowers would definitely recommend to any lovers and make sure to get their rose arrangements
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.