BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Matt C.
Sayreville
I bought a bouquet with a vase for my anniversary and it came in a UPS box that I had to assemble. Was not happy with it at all. The flowers were nice, but I expected it to be together for me. I will not be using this again.
Rusty A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I ordered my mom flowers for mothers day. Paid extra to have them shipped and delivered a certain day... they were days late and looked nothing like what I ordered. I messaged them with no response back. Would not recommended
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
Oh my God I love ordering my flowers from here they deliver on time you could pick up it's amazing this is for all you lazy people that don't want to go out and get some flowers why do all that work when you can stay home and order online
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this company to order my mom flowers for her birthday. I ordered online and they were delivered the next day. They are even hooked up with American airlines shopping so I was able to get some frequent flyer miles too!!
Amanda S.
Rockford, IL
The website was very user friendly and I was able to easily find an arrangement. The florist that got the order was professional and delivered a beautiful arrangement. The recipient loved them and they lasted for a long time.
Jessica S.
Calcium, NY
I send my family flowers all the time through this website. We live in New York and they're in California so this is just easy to hop online and order though them. It's very easy to place an order. I've never had any issues.
Aubrey M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Everything I get here is beautiful and affordable. I recently sent flowers to a grieving friend, and felt bad I could only afford the "small" version. But she said they were perfect in size and in appearance, and loved them.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Review is from the receiving end!
The package preserves the flowers beautifully and includes everything you would need (even instructions) wish the card was made with better material rather than printer paper, but that's the only complaint.
Yahaira O.
Moreno Valley , CA
Their flowers are amazing. They set them up almost as if they were specifically made for you. This is one of the best experiences I've had while purchasing flowers. The customer service was amazing which means I'll probably shop here again!
Jailyn M.
All the flowers are beautiful! Great service and had a great selection of many types of flowers. They are always fresh , favorite arrangement was the classic roses ! I would recommend shopping here especially for all the guys
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.