BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this company every year. I have a friend that passed away several years ago, on his birthday I send his mother flowers. This company has not skipped a beat. The flowers are there for her every year as planned.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ordered my friend flowers to be delivered to her work on her birthday! I was able to order them same day!! They were beautiful she was so excited and the price was awesome I will continue to use them in the future!
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Some great arrangements. Wish more of them were available in the recipient's area. Overall have been happy with the service and have used it several times for many different occasions. Easy to order. Would recommend.
Gabriella M.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used 1800-Flowers for many occasions. My family is spread all over the country, and I often use it for holidays I cannot be with them! I love their flowers, but I also love that they offer beautiful gift boxes!
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
I ordered my mom some mother's day flowers and they claimed they were delivered when I tracked them, so I called my mom to check on her and ask about her flowers, turns out they hadn't been delivered, so i I call customer care and they tell be they must be near by if they have marked them delivered but it can be as late a 7 in the evening. We had dinner plans at 7 so I told her I'd meet her there so I could pass by her house and pick up her flowers turns out they still weren't delivered. At 9pm that evening we get back and guess who we see dropping off flowers as we get there. I was so upset, anyone whose ordered flowers online knows they aren't cheap and the delivery fees are ridiculous so I called customer service back, they offer me a partial discount and coupon over the phone so I agreed. I never got my partial refund and never received my email coupon. I think I'll just stick to the local florist and pick up my own flowers from now on.
Morgan M.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
They made my mother happy on Valentine's Day. They're great flowers lasted a while. They're very pricey but beautiful and smell great. I'll only buy for special occasions because of the price and I can deal with that
Courtney M.
A wide range of arrangement selections and customizations are available for good prices and coupons and specials are available when you submit your email. All deliveries have always been made on time and too satisfaction of the receiver.
Amber E.
They were great. I decided to order flowers as a Mother's Day gift and they arrived fresh and beautiful at my mothers house the very next morning. She was thrilled to receive them and I'll definitely use them again
Elizabeth K.
Grand Island, NY
Th flowers were very pretty, but it was 90 dollars for a bouquet I could have gotten at a grocery store for $7.99. I would use again in a hurry, or if I was traveling, but would not use for the same occasion again.
Emilio P.
1-800-Flowers makes sure to put their customers first. While ordering flowers for a difficult time they were just a phone call away whenever a change had to be made. The selection of flowers they have is very wide and it allows for the perfect arrangement to be found. They also have great deals!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.