BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Michael G.
Tucson, AZ
Last time I ordered from them for my grandmother they completely did not look like the picture and was so small of a bouquet. Was really embarrassing. Customer service was no help at all and was not satisfied or given a resolution.
Johanna B.
Indianola, IA
I got some flowers from my dad for my 20th birthday and they were beautiful. I loved how since he is thousands of miles away he can still be a part of my day. It was super easy for him and me. I will use them for my own purchases ‚ėļ‚ėļ‚ėļ
L.T. M.
Houston , TX
Flowers.com is a great place to buy flowers because if you're like me and you're not sure absolutely what you like you can browse online and send them a picture and they will recreate it just for you and it won't break your pockets
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had to place an order practically a month in advance. Therefore, when I needed to use them the first time I was not able to . When I gave them a second try my arrangement looked quite smaller then the photo and it was overpriced.
Shelby S.
Love the bouquets, but don't always get the order correct. My favorite purchase was when my husband got me roses & a bear was suppose to come with other stuff, but as I said they mess up sometimes. I would recommend this to people.
Anthony M.
Los Angeles , CA
The thing that impressed me most about the at-home delivery service was how neatly and how fresh the flowers were packaged inside the safety box. It was easy to remove and looked as if they were purchased right in a florist shop!
Stephanie M.
1-800-flowers is always ready to step it up and go wherever you need them!! It's extremely easy to navigate website and they're everywhere. My husband used them 11 years ago while in Korea and we've continued to use them ever since. The flowers never disappoint and the fast delivery is exactly what we are looking for!
Melissa K.
White Plains, NY
I got flowers for my mom for her birthday. Website was pretty easy to figure out. Wasn't too impressed with their flower selection, but had an overall good experience and my mom liked the flowers so that's all that really matters.
Ariel M.
Dallas, TX
Plenty of options to send my mother for mother's day. It arrived on time, but was more expensive to actually deliver on Mother's Day, so she got it the day before. Shipping price can be expensive, but I found a free shipping code.
Raven T.
Oak Harbor, WA
1-800-flowers is very well known and they have amazing deals most of the time but there has been a few times where my flowers were a little dried out when they arrived, and another time my Lilly's never even bloomed. I was so sad.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.