BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Jihan B.
Syracuse, NY
my mother can't stop raving to her friends about the flowers i bought her for mothers day. She says that they were so fresh and the colors were amazing. for any holiday or special occasion i will use this company every time.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
This is a great easy way to order gifts for people out of town! I ordered my stepmom some Mother's Day flowers and I got to pick when and where they were delivered. They have more then just flowers. They have gourmet snacks too.
Jailyn M.
All the flowers are beautiful! Great service and had a great selection of many types of flowers. They are always fresh , favorite arrangement was the classic roses ! I would recommend shopping here especially for all the guys
Daniel B.
Orlando, FL
1-800 Flowers makes ordering flowers easy but it's pretty expensive. If you are in a pinch they are a great resource to get flowers sent when you need them their but you will pay a premium compared to finding a local florist.
Lesha E.
Natchitoches , LA
I love the selection and price from here. I do not however like that I tried 3 times to order my annual Mother's Day flowers for my Mother in Law and she never received them. All I got was two coupons and half the money back.
Patricia S.
Omaha
I used this website and delivered product was not what I ordered. I was told that they ran out and was provided a lower product. The outsource to a location that may not have what you ordered. Would not order from them again.
Yahaira O.
Moreno Valley , CA
Their flowers are amazing. They set them up almost as if they were specifically made for you. This is one of the best experiences I've had while purchasing flowers. The customer service was amazing which means I'll probably shop here again!
Debra V.
Spring, TX
Fast and easy service but very pricey. The convenience is there but the charges are sometimes not worth it. The ease in service is great but it is not an month option. If flowers is the goal without delivering them, then this is the route to go!
Christina D.
We recently ordered Valentine's Day flowers for our mom.  We paid extra to have them delivered on Valentine's Day.  The flowers weren't delivered until almost 9pm.  They were not arranged in the vase well and came with no food.
DeLondra E.
Atlanta
I got purple tulips for my mom for Mother's Day. They arrived by the quoted time, and they were beautiful the first day, however, they began to get droopy after the second day, and they didn't end up lasting very long at all.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.