BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Monroe, NC
The flowers arrived within a day with the message I had written. Not only were they a steal but the blooms were perfect and are sure to brighten anyone's day. I will definitely be ordering again and I reccommmend that you do too!
Caroline P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I sent a flower arrangement as a gift through their website. They offered FREE same day delivery. The flower arrangement looked amazing. I used to work at a flower shop and I was blown away by the quality especially that it was so cheap.
Amy E.
Oshkosh
We have ordered a few times send the flowered have always died within a few days of receiving. Customer service did ship a replacement once but we never received, when we called back they just gave us a voucher for another order.
Hannah L.
Killeen, TX
My husband ordered some flowers for me through here. They were beautiful & I liked them, but they died 3 days later which is a lot faster than flowers have died when bought from drug stores or H-E-B. Otherwise, they were nice!
Eva S.
I ordered a bouquet for my Mom's birthday. The flowers were more beautiful than pictured, delivery was on time and item arrived in perfect condition. I found the price and selection available for various price points reasonable.
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
I've definitely ordered from this company many of times so has my husband they deliver really fast and everything comes on time and the quality of the flowers are always fresh good smelling and vibrant colors and their prices are really reasonable
Lynn L.
The bouquet that I ordered was so beautiful! It arrived on the requested date and it was very pretty! It was a little more than I would normally spend on flowers but it was a special occasion and worth the little bit of splurge.
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
I think that 1-800-Flowers is a great service. I've always sent or received quality flowers from them. The shopping experience is easy and the price points are fair for anyones budget. would definitely recommend shopping here.
Jenn C.
This service has been exactly the same positive experience for me for years. Easy to find something for everyone. The flowers are always in great condition for about a week, then things get tricky. Great for special occasions!
Brittany M.
Milford, CT
Beautiful arrangement! This was the perfect gift for my old boss after I left the job. She loved the flowers. They have a variety of arrangements and fit any price point. Plus you can add gifts. Delivery as soon as the next day!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.