BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Rachel R.
San Diego , CA
Love love this site. We first used this when I was still in Manila. Amazingly, it worked really well. And then tried it again when we were in Japan, it's very convenient. And now that we're here in San Diego, this has been our go-to.
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I used this website to send flowers to my mother for her birthday, and it was fantastic! She was absolutely thrilled by the arrangement, the price was reasonable. They had many different options on the site, and the delivery was easy and speedy!
Marcia D.
El Segundo, CA
I live on the west coast and my family is on the east coast so 1-800-Flowers makes it super easy for me to order flowers for special occasions I maybe missing! I don't know the florists in the area where they live and I don't need to!
Alison P.
Weirton
I purchased a bouquet for my 88 year old aunt as a "cheer me up".  It was relatively inexpensive, but beautiful.  It made her day!  I would definitely buy from them again - my order was on time and well worth the price.
Mariah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Beautiful flowers, except this very last time I ordered flowers to be delivered on Mother's Day they didn't ship them out till 2 days later. Customer service said I would get a gift card because of that problem and never received it.
Joann V.
San Diego
Ordered flowers for my mother in law for Mother's Day through this company. Although it was convenient and she loved the thought, they weren't anything like the picture and the prices were ridiculous. Won't be using them again.
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
I ordered my mom flowers for Mother's day.  I bought a groupon and somehow i still ended up spending a bunch of money.  But my mother loved them and they were very pretty so I guess that is all that matters in the long run.
Melissa C.
I totally reccomend for those last minute gifts! they deliver the next day! never had an issue with them and ive been using them for 4 years now ! They are a bit pricey and wish they were a bit cheaper but the quality is great
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the best florists I’ve ever bought from. Their delivery was quick and as expected. Also, they keep tabs on customers that have recently ordered and take care of them by offering discounts and a type of “reward” system.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This website makes it so easy to find exactly what you are looking for and in your price range! And the flowers I have picked out and gifted are always beautiful no matter what florist fulfills the order! I love 1800 flowers!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.