BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Jade B.
Baltimore, MD
The flowers were perfect and looked exactly like the picture! I bought these as a thank you gift and I was very happy to see they conveyed the message perfectly. The vase was also gorgeous and a special touch for the receiver to keep.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They did what they were supposed to do... deliver flowers. Unfortunately the bouquets never look like pictures and tend to come a little sloppy. I always have to rearrange them... But wait...isn't that what i paid them to do? Hmmmm...
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
I've ordered from this company 3 times. Each time, the flowers were delivered at least 2 days late and were of poor quality. Don't let the low price fool you. You get way less than what you pay for. I'll never use this company, again.
Raymond R.
Good for sending flowers to someone you don't care about all that much. The flowers received are usually mediocre at best. They don't have a great quality control grasp on their product. Super expensive for a crappy product generally.
Drew B.
I've used 1-800-Flowers on multiple occasions, from anniversaries to Valentine's Day. My girlfriend really liked the arrangement of multicolor roses I got her. The experience has always been great, as they have righted any wrong doing.
Ashley P.
Ordered a beautiful bouquet for Mother's Day. Arrived on time with my card. On the pricier side but it is worth it because I've purchased flowers from other websites and they do not get there on time and the flowers don't look as good.
Debra B.
The flowers were beautiful and so fresh. The bouquet looked so much more expensive than the amount that I paid for it. It was delivered one hour after I ordered it. Very, very pleased and impressed. Will definitely purchase from again.
Debora S.
Killeen, TX
Of the flowers refresh they were not molting or anything I love that and they were there arrived on time with the card and everything nothing nothing bad to say about 1-800 Flowers and I would definitely prefer to my friends and family
Ro G.
Ordered and fruit arrangement for Mother's Day. My MIL loved her arrangement and said the fruit was fresh and delicious. There was also a Groupon that I got for $15 for $30 worth of flowers which was a pretty good deal. Highly recommend!
Natasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
Their customer service is great their flowers are great and I have no problem with the service I would definitely recommend purchasing flowers from this company and you can rest a sure that you will have beautiful flowers at your door
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.