BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Karie I.
Knoxville, TN
Beautiful, amazing quality flowers! They were for my 8 year olds birthday and sent to her school.. they smelled amazing and she was super excited to show them off to her classmates. I would definitely order from them again!
Meaghan L.
I recently ordered from 1-800-Flowers and I gave my experience 4 stars. I took one away for the product not really looking like the picture. It's a little on the pricey side, but you can't beat same day delivery.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Review is from the receiving end!
The package preserves the flowers beautifully and includes everything you would need (even instructions) wish the card was made with better material rather than printer paper, but that's the only complaint.
Natasha T.
San Diego
I use this company time and time again mainly due to their excellent delivery service. They consistently deliver on time. Their product is very expensive, but when I have to choose a florist, they are worth the high prices.
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
Purchased flowers for my mothers birthday since we live long distance from eachother. Super affordable and quick delivery for gorgeous flowers! They've lasted so far so we will see what happens. I completely recommend this service!
Jalisa T.
Jersey City, NJ
The flowers I received were great. It came in a vase and with food for the flowers. None of the flowers were damaged and I had a great experience. This was my first time receiving flowers from there and I would order again.
Susana A.
Roselle, NJ
I Love their fast delivery & beautiful fresh flowers. My mom always loves when I send her flowers and they always last alot longer than the regular store bought ones!
Matthew C.
Iselin, NJ
Flowers were amazing! I ordered a bouquet of purple orchids (my girlfriend's favorite) in a clear case to be delivered to her house on Valentine's Day and they were beautiful! She loved them! Ordered the same thing a few months later for a "just because" surprise and they were just as amazing! Great quality!
Felecia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can't really complain about service everything was always delivered on time but things were alittle smaller in person than pitcures. Would of been nicer if it was alittlw bigger or pitcures gave a better description of size
lillian m.
I love to use 1 800 florist on the bouquets of beautiful faces they come in all ways and nice colors nice Crystal Light on I use it a lot for birthdays and anniversaries and special occasions also at work I send it to colleagues and co-workers I'm there was on the liver on time never late I do appreciate they
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.