BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Chole E.
San Diego, CA
I love to have fresh flowers in my house so I like to order from them. I like that they give you flower food also witch might be a little random. I like how ease it is to pick what you want and they have nice arrangements for any budget.
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
I have ordered from them a few times now and the flowers have always arrived looking fresh and beautiful and look just like what they looked like on the site. Their customer service is great and nice and will continue to shop with them!
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Sadly I've had to decide to no longer use 1-800 flowers due to the fact that the picture on the website and the product received were vastly different. Nothing makes me feel like I've wasted my money more than not getting what I paid for.
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
This place is a little pricey but it's my go to because it's easy to order online and have flowers delivered same day or the next day. Or use this a lot when I forgotten about somebody's birthday or when I need to send bereavement flowers
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
I sent my mother flowers on Mother's Day this past May. They were delivered quickly, and looked absolutely stunning. Living on the other side of the country, I'll definitely be using this service for all my floral needs from here on out.
Granada Hills, CA
I love ordering from 1-800 Flowers! Their bouquets are always so gorgeous, and the customer service is delightful. I always shop here for special occasions. Amazing quality flowers! I love them! I'd shop here again, without a doubt.
Maria P.
Products are great and are delivered in a great manner! They also have tons of options! Prices are high however which is the only downside and the reason I only use they service once a year if prices were lower would definitely purchase more from them.
Talishia W.
Hopkinsville, KY
1-800-Flowers always delivers on time and bring a smile to everyones face. I got my mother flowers for Valentine's and she loved the beautiful arrangement of red roses and lilies. The lasted until the end of the month which was amazing.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
1-800-Flowers is truly a mess. Ever since they combined with several other brands their service and products just haven't been the same. It's really hit or miss with their flowers and unfortunately, I don't think I'll purchasing from them again.
Megan G.
Caney, KS
Great product and price! I love how I can send flowers across the country to a loved one without having to look up local florists and pay extremely high prices for delivery.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.