BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
Sometimes you can get a great deal if you look around holidays. Be careful though, pay attention to whether the vase is included or not and make sure the delivery date matches with the day you need the flowers at the doorstep.
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
I've definitely ordered from this company many of times so has my husband they deliver really fast and everything comes on time and the quality of the flowers are always fresh good smelling and vibrant colors and their prices are really reasonable
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
I think that 1-800-Flowers is a great service. I've always sent or received quality flowers from them. The shopping experience is easy and the price points are fair for anyones budget. would definitely recommend shopping here.
Lynn L.
The bouquet that I ordered was so beautiful! It arrived on the requested date and it was very pretty! It was a little more than I would normally spend on flowers but it was a special occasion and worth the little bit of splurge.
Victoria W.
My flowers are always delivered on time. I never have a hassle when I purchase from here on a holiday. They always have deals and they are very affordable. On holidays such as Mother's Day, they include bears with the flowers.
Regina a.
Tampa
10/10 the experiences from buying it to actually receiving the product was amazing and so simple, was not expensive as was totally worth the price I paid as well, this is my favorite purchase of the year and I would recommend it
Jenn C.
This service has been exactly the same positive experience for me for years. Easy to find something for everyone. The flowers are always in great condition for about a week, then things get tricky. Great for special occasions!
Shruti G.
Montville, NJ
Always my go to for any occasion. I have sent my parents and my in laws flowers from 1800 and I have never been disappointed. They always love them! Fresh beautiful flowers and so vibrant! We tend to keep them as long as I can!
Natalie H.
Brooklyn, NY
When in a pinch or needing to send flowers out of state I use online flower merchants. Truth be told, there is nothing like a local flower shop. The website had many eye-catching arrangements and variety of options for any budget. I always worry if what the I pick out online will match what it sent to the recipient.
Amanda J.
Jersey City, NJ
Mixed feelings about them. The arrangements are pretty, but on more than one occasion I've purchased one thing, and something completely different has been delivered. And it's never something better, it's always lesser quality
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.