BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Peggy J.
Ordered flowers for a friend who recently had a baby. Very helpful in putting the order together. Prices are good and a good assortment for the price. Flowers were very fresh and beautiful when arrived. I would recommend this to friends to use.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I sent a beautiful arrangement to my mom's job for her birthday (2 dozen roses). The flowers were fresh and lovely. They were delivered on time and she absolutely loved them. Great service and I would recommend 1800Flowers to my friends and family.
Aubrei M.
Plymouth , MI
I ordered flowers for a funeral and I couldn't believe how beautiful they were in person. I had many people ask me where I ordered the flowers from. They delivered right to the funeral home so it was worry free as everything should be that day.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Ordered two different boquets for Mother's Day for my mom and grandmother in law. I forgot to mention who the flowers were from and the customer service was amazing on fixing it. The recipients loved their flowers and I won daughter of the year!
Autumn L.
I used 1-800-flowers to buy a birthday gift for my sister's 30th birthday.  The bouquet was delivered on time, and it was fantastically displayed!  I would definitely use them again, even if the price was a little high for what I wanted.  My sister really enjoyed her basket, and it helped to brighten her 30th birthday!
Natalie A.
Oakland, NJ
This service is wonderful. They have tons of creative flower options on the site with add ons like chocolate and teddy bears. They're always sending me promotional emails now after I placed my first order so I'm always aware of the newest deals.
Britany N.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Arrived on time they looked beautiful once they bloomed I don't shop here a lot but every Mother's Day I do they deliver when my mom is out of state they're beautiful I just love the flowers I recommend shopping here if you need to send flowers
Dahra M.
Rosedale, NY
I've always used 1800 Flowers when getting flowers delivered to my Mom for Mother's Day. The arrangements look exactly as displayed online so there won't be any surprises. I just wish they had a way to customize the arrangements a little more...
Ali C.
They really have great choices and have delivered on time every time I've used them. My only complaint is that the shipping really adds up and sometimes is almost as much as the flowers! They often have good deals or sales which are worth doing.
anastasiia p.
Very good flower delivery for reasonable price. The flowers come always fresh, quality and in time. Plus, they have a very big variety of bouquets in site and you can choose something pretty for any occasion. I would recommend this service.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.