BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Liz M.
I have tried using them a couple times and every time the picture of what I order is completely different than what is sent out. Less flowers and half the time they look wilted and half dead. It's really expensive for something that is not quality.
Jessica L.
Rio Grande, NJ
I sent my mother flowers for Mother’s Day and it would have been better if I went to the front yard and picked weeds. The bouquet was sparse and dead. More than half the flowers arrived with no petals whatsoever. A disappointment to say the least.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
Whether I am receiving or giving flowers, this service is always spot on. I have never experienced a delay in shipping or bad customer service. It is always my go-to flower service. They also have a lot of other great gifts as well. Check it out!
Mandy M.
The arrangement was less than stellar and not cheap. They did attempt to remedy the situation by sending another arrangement the next day but my mom still had to think I would send her a crappy arrangement on her birthday. Too little, too late.
Molly J.
I’ve used them several times, usually with great success. On occasion, the local florist was out of the vase I paid for, so that was disappointing, but the flowers themselves were still beautiful. I will most likely use them again in the future
Jenna C.
Raleigh
I use 1800 flowers to send gifts to coworkers when they welcome new babies. I always offered the personalized gund bear. Its ok it can take up to 7 days for delivery that's the perfect time for mom and baby to get home and receive a gift to enjoy together unexpectedly!
Wakisha G.
Bentonville, AR
Ordered a very spring colorful bouquet for my 94 year old grandmother. The online order was easy and fast. The flowers were fresh and vase was full and delivered on time. I would purchase again online and recommend to family and friends.
Sarah S.
Freedom, NH
My husband is in the military and when he is away he always sends me flowers from 1-800-flowers. The flowers come normally in good condition with some that still haven't bloomed. My current flowers are going on 1 week and still look beautiful.
L E.
Nampa, ID
The floral arrangements sometimes look better in picture than what you actually receive or send. The price for shipping is also not so great since it changes depending on the day of the week. I do prefer to buy from Costco and get free shipping.
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
Whenever I want to send flowers to a friend, coworker, or family member I use 1-800 flowers. The flowers are good quality, and there is a large selection of favors and cards for different circumstances. I will definitely shop here again.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.