BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Valerie C.
 I always use 1-800-Flowers for any major holiday to gift beautiful floral arrangements to my loved ones. Such as Birthdays, Mother's Day, etc. The website is quick and easy to use.

It can sometimes be expensive, but it's worth it. Especially when they have several specials to pick from. My favorite purchase was an arrangement of yellow tulips and other spring blooms, combined with a box of chocolates. My grandmother loved them.

From all the years my mom and I have used this floral company, we have never had any issues. The flowers have always arrived on time. In fact, 1-800-Flowers is so thorough, when we have been gifted flower's from loved ones out-of-state (from this same company), delivery drivers have called us to make sure we were home for the delivery or to make sure they were driving to the correct address.

I highly recommend 1-800-Flowers. You won't be disappointed!
Ricky G.
Easley, SC
I have ordered through them three different times. Only one of those times was I satisfied. First time I ordered through them I paid for same day delivery and did not get it. I had received an email saying it was delivered when I knew it had not been delivered. So they lied on that. It was delivered next day. The second time I received a same day delivery but I had also received half off of my first order because of their mess up and another $16 off this order. Well my third order I placed for a next day morning delivery and it didn't go out until 6pm the following day and it couldn't be delivered due to it was a business that closes at 5 so I told them to cancel all together. Do not recommend using them at all.
Molly K.
My fiance has bought flowers for me, from 1-800 flowers (a few times) and I've placed an order with them, for him, too! Sometimes their quality of flowers isn't incredible, but anytime I've had an issue, they've resolved it. They even sent me an entire new order, when the one I purchased originally didn't make it to our house in time for my fiance's birthday! The original temporarily got lost in the mail, even though I paid extra for fast shipping, so they sent out a new one and rushed it to our address. They went above and beyond to try to resolve the issue. Their product quality isn't "A+" but their great customer service and willingness to fix any issues still makes them a good floral company, in my opinion!
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Boca Raton, FL
I appreciate that 1800Flowers provides international delivery by partnering with florists around the globe. Sent a friend a large arrangement in Italy. While the delivery was seamless, it is the second time that the volume of the arrangement does not match the one I ordered. If they could work on this, this would always be my go to!
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
I have ordered from 1-800-Flowers multiple times and I’ve had an “ok” experience each time. I feel as though I pay SO much money, and my flowers never look like the picture. They are typical different species than listed in the photo and there are definitely less blooms included that in the size arrangement photos they they provide.
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
I am so incredibly displeased with my flower delivery purchase. First they delivered flowers that did not look like the ones in the picture that I purchased. The ones in the pictures were beautiful and the ones that were delivered had a lot of filler flowers in them. I called customer service and got someone in another country that I could not understand. They told me they would refund me a certain amount and that they would redeliver the flowers. I got another call saying that they we're going to pick up the old flowers from the person I gifted them to. I told him you're not going to go into my daughters work and take the old flowers from her. You should be giving me new ones as a courtesy. I gave them one more chance and the flowers were still terrible. I will never order from them again.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
My husband sent me flowers through 1800 flowers as a suprise but the box came empty. I had to call customer service, after the 3rd try somebody attempted to get another box out to me but they dropped the call. My husband then called and spoke to a manager who finally resolved the issue. I got my flowers the next day finally and they were really pretty. They finally got it right but i am not going to use them again.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
Worst company to order for I've ordered three times and all three times they have made mistakes and when you call and complain your better off talking to the wall cause that would help u more. First 2 orders they sent flowers but not the ones we ordered and the third time the flowers showed up the day after the wake sooooo I guess some other family got to enjoy them. Needless to say they lost my business and everyone I know will not order from them. Good luck if you order from them cause your odds are better of winning in Vegas or winning the lottery with them getting your order correct.
Leah N.
1800-flowers is always a quick and easy gift. I also order from them more than any other florist because my credit card gives extra rewards through them. The downside is that you all of the products on the website are not available if you’re delivering to a small town
Leagh G.
I used this service twice, once for my mom's birthday and once for mother's day. They have a really nice selection of arrangements available online, and I liked how they have different size options shown so you know what you are buying. They also include a written message which was nice. Nicer arrangements were obviously on the pricier side, but the flowers were very fresh and the arrangements looked just like the website pictures. My mom was very happy, and I will order again from them in the future.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.