BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Alexis M.
They have a wide variety of floral arrangements to fit any budget. Not only that but the flowers are absolutely stunning and super fresh!
Jason G.
Andover, NH
Always courteous and understanding. Perfect if you are not near the recipient and don't know about what floral places are close by them.
Cristina J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I had a good experience with 1800 Flowers'. Shopping online for flowers is easy and the delivery is on time even for last min purchases !
Kristie L.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Flowers were nothing like what the picture on the site showed. I was really disappointed with the outcome. Rather stick to local florists
Christina J.
Always use for Mother's Day! Flowers are always on time and beautiful! Sometimes I just order because I need something fresh in the house
Beatriz V.
El Paso, TX
Flowers are amazing and always in time.. perfect for any occasion when you wanna say thank you or congratulations to the people you love.
Ashley M.
The flowers were beautiful and well priced. Great customer service. Very pleased. Although I don't buy flowers often, I would recommend.
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm into lilies, tulips, hydrangeas and the like. The arrangements are always beautiful and at reasonable prices. 1-800-Flowers
Melissa T.
Fort Lauderdale
Website is easy to navigate. Check out is easy. I receive free shipping with my Shoprunner membership so that makes it much better.
Kate B.
Pascoag, RI
They're usually pretty good. My husband loves to send me flowers. Sometimes they show up a day late, and sometimes they arrive half dead.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do they deliver pretty quickly?