BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Bree T.
Louisville, MS
Very this floral it has alot of flowers so pretty I loved this online floral shop. It to pricey and takes to long to come through the mail
They delivered the flowers on time to the destination they were intended for. The recipient was very happy with the quality of the flowers.
Allison E.
Denver
amazing product! Quick delivery and my flowers smelled amazing! I couldn't be happier with the product and will absolutely use them again.
Courtney C.
Milton, FL
Awesome deals and completely and totally affordable! Arrived to the designated destination on a timely manner and the service was amazing!
Diana Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this place.. They deliver everywhere and the service is excellent. I totally recommended the flowers are always in great condition.
Regina C.
Chambersburg, PA
We ordered Mother's Day arrangements through 1-800 Flowers. The ordering process was easy. The flowers arrived on time and were beautiful.
Kari C.
Everett, WA
I have ordered from 1800FLOWERS quite a few times and have always been very happy with it. The flowers always arrive on time and beautiful!
tabetha T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best site there is it easy and safe to use and the products are awesome when delivered The cost is comparable to local florist
Jillian W.
Harvest
This is an easy, quick way to order flowers or goodies to be sent to loved ones. The only issue I've had is with how much shipping cost is.
Dorothy S.
Newport News, VA
The flowers I got my boss were absolutely gorgeous and I will definitely be looking into them again if I need to by flowers in the future.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do they deliver pretty quickly?