BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Nelz T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Flowers never come in fresh, plus I never got my chocolates or my money back. The customer service just agrees, but don't do anything to help.
Ivette C.
Love to use when sending flowers to someone whom lives far away, distance is not an issue you can always count on ordering from 1-800-flowers !
Kameka T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Used to send flowers to loved ones during their grieving period. Even when I was last minute 1800Flowers was on time and everything was correct
Angelica T.
Jacksonville, AL
Fast shipping! It was a beautiful arrangement! The online process was simple and fast . It was a good experience. It was very reasonably priced
Jonae S.
Ruskin, FL
They always help me with my need when I send flowers to me mom a few time a year and to my dad as well.. always patient and has the best deals
Rebecca L.
The service is okay if you need to send flowers fast but I think it's also overpriced. You could save money and get more at your local florist.
Rachel W.
We received exactly what we ordered. I even did same day delivery and it was perfect. They send them from a local florist so it is always good
Emily P.
McHenry
They had an amazing selection for all occasions, but the price is very high... I wouldn’t recommend if you are looking for flowers on a budget!
Lisa Z.
Jefferson, ohio
I used 1 800 flowers to surprise my daughter who lives out of town for her birthday, they sent a beautiful bouquet to her office the same day!
Over priced and the flowers are much smaller than they appear. Extremely expensive. I've ordered from them and they are never delivered on time
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do they deliver pretty quickly?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
is there a guaranteed delivery date?