1-800-Flowers
1-800-Flowers
By 1-800-Flowers
#1 in Florists
Rebecca D.

I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
1 year, 3 months ago
I have used them on a number of occasions and I have no issues with them, like with all things however you have to try them for yourself because you can ask a group of 100 people and half will say this and half will say that..
Angela V.
Angela V.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have ordered flowers from them twice and both times they were beautiful and the recipients really liked the flowers, not to mention the beautiful vases they came in.
Chevetria T.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
2 years, 6 months ago
You will have to see for your self.... but I really think that they have gone down over the years. I hope they go back to being as great as they use to be.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Pitkin, LA
3 years ago
Too each their own! My husband ordered me some flowers from afghanistan and they where BEAUTIFUL! They come in box and a personalized note.