1-800-Flowers
By 1-800-Flowers
#1 in Florists
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD

How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?

Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
1 year, 8 months ago
My dad ordered flowers for my mom for Valentine's Day. The flowers showed up 3 days late :(
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Howell, MI
1 year, 10 months ago
I have got amazing flowers every time and the delivery has been great. One time was kind of eh but that was because of the weather but I can't fault the driver for that nor the company.
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
2 years, 6 months ago
My flowers have always been on time and always fresh truly amazing place to get flowers.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
South Daytona, FL
2 years, 9 months ago
I've had someone deliver me some from here. They were prompt on delivery but delivered it to the wrong house. Which really confused my neighbors. But they are fresh !