Gourmet baskets, fruit, chocolate, and more. Easy ordering with 24/7 support.

24/7 customer support · Hundreds of gift sets · Delivered within 48 hrs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1-800-Baskets!
How would you rate this product?
Kanika M.
Westerville, OH
Great gifts and flower option. I ordered flowers and a gift basket for a birthday and they were perfect. The delivery was on time and my friend loved it.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
I looked at this for a gift for some friends who live out of town. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted at a price I was willing to pay so I ended up using a different site. They do have a nice variety but I think they are a little pricey.
Holly R.
Easton
1-800-Baskets uploaded by Holly R.
HUGE RIP OFF! The only reason I'm giving 2 stars is because Ghirardelli chocolate is delicious. My mother sent me a Ghirardelli basket. The container was smashed, the packaging was deceptive, and it didn't include the card telling me who it was from, which my mother asked to be included. When I say the packaging was deceptive, I mean they put small amounts in large packages. Please see the attached pictures. I have more, but I can only attach three.
Aymara A.
Homestead, FL
My husband ordered me a bucket of flowers and a necklace. I loved the necklace. The flowers were pretty however very few for the price. It's a little expensive for us. The quality of the necklace is good.
Ashley A.
Lyles, TN
EHH it’s WAY WAY too overpriced and it does not arrive like the picture online. It’s ok to buy as an impulse gift but not if you want something special. You might as well do it yourself. I would not purchase again.
Kristen G.
Englewood, CO
Didnt really have what I wanted. If you want what delivered what is in the picture it is extra. Delivery is extra, to pick a day for delivery is extra, to add a card is extra. Even to have the option for a time window is extra they advertise a price but by the time your done they have added about $30. Will never use this again.
Martha D.
the first time I got this basket was for mother's day last year and I was truly impressed on how affordable it was considering how much products you get within the basket itself my favorite item from this basket was the cheeses and the crackers I would recommend this product to someone that wants to impress their loved one in a different way totally out of the box this was really impressive coming from my boyfriend seeing that he's not a thoughtful kind of gifter... LOL
Bree P.
Williston, ND
This is another hit or miss company. Sometimes they are spot on and they really hit the mark and other times it’s just a miss. I ordered a birthday tower of treats that actually ended up being pretty reasonable and awesome.
lynlynn
Pearland, TX
Came in perfect! Super fast and beautiful. Easy checkout and ordering also... easily recommend
Tabatha P.
Cambridge, OH
They are amazing always on time and couldnt ask for a better service. I use it for all kinds of occasions and their prices are reasonable.

Looking for your answer?