BY NONE

Suggested for sheds, gates and cabinets, the 1DLJ padlock from Master Lock features a hardened steel shackle for exceptional cut resistance. Key Lock. 0.64 lbs. see more...

Rosemary P.
This lock will last you for years. it's durable anweather d hold up to all kinds of weather. just make sure you hold on to the key otherwise you will have to get the lock cut off.
megan s.
Works great but don't lose the key or you'll have to cut it!!! Very sturdy lock!! I would definitely buy this again!!
Vanessa P.
I have purchased so many lock sets from Master lock; I live this brand it's the only one I purchase!!!!!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
This lock is very durable and at a decent price! Used for a storage unit while trying to move!
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This product is very durable and affordable. We use this for our gates. Only padlock we buy.
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Works on just about anything . It always comes in handy if your trying to lock something up .
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
this is a very durable padlock you can find it at all market store as affordable as well
makayla A.
Moreno Valley,Ca
It is a reliable padlock and is great to have if you obviously need to lock something up.
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
These things come in handy at times. Works on just about anything that needs to be locked
Macie T.
Nisland, SD
Highly recommend this product! It is very durable! I use these on my lockers at the gym